Thoughts on the latest ‘Glee’
- LAWD, so many feels at the latest Glee episode. For starters, they didn’t exactly do Whitney any justice, especially with their remixed techno Lizzie McGuire sounding covers of Whitney classics. I’m so not here for Quinn/Joe, seriously can the writers just leave Quinn’s love life the fuck alone? OVER IT.
- Meanwhile, Klaine was interesting, finally Blaine was less vanilla and got a little edge to him, not counting his obvious daddy issues he has with his brother. But still way to act fucking crazy and accuse Kurt of cheating, but still I’d be pissed too if my man was texting back to a flirting hipster Tyler Oakley.
- I want my Samcedes back!! Will needs to seriously find another hobby, and adult friends! His entire life is Glee. So sad. And can he stop controlling Emma so much!? ALL THE TEARS at Burt and Kurt.
- Here for Rachel/Santana friendship. Darren Criss looked hot, and the only thing I got from teen Jesus and Sam talking was Chord’s arms.
Thoughts on the latest ‘Smash’
- How long are they going to continue with Rebecca being an insufferable character? We get it! She has new ideas constantly, and gives her input on everything, can they try something different?
- I actually found the Karen & Rebecca friendship interesting, and Karen being a secret lesbian would make her character 100% less bland.
- It was nice to see Dev finally perform, but seriously what crack was Karen on to imagine that Bollywood number!?
- I’ve always been secretly rooting for Ivy, but if they want to make me hate her, then sure pair her with Ellis.
- Eileen finally got some, get it gurl!
- Leo unfortunately came home, that’s all I got from that final scene.